The Wakefield Wolverine Club is proud to offer four graduating senior student-athletes (2 Males and 2 Females) a one-time scholarship in the amount of $1000. The Wakefield Wolverine Club scholarship is awarded annually to the student athlete(s) that best exemplify the spirit of being a Wakefield Wolverine – balancing academic success in the classroom, athletic participation on the field and community service outside of school. We are proud of our tradition at Wakefield High School and the past winners of this Scholarship Award have continued their success here toward their college education.
Please answer the following questions in the form of a letter:
- What sport(s) did you participate in while at Wakefield High School?
- What were the lessons learned from your experience as a student athlete?
- What is your GPA?
- Identify the community service or volunteer work you have done while at Wakefield High School
- Please submit references from one teacher and one coach who can attest to your commitment to academics, athletics, and being a Wakefield Wolverine.
- Please write a brief paragraph describing why you are deserving of this scholarship and what receiving it means to you.
Scholarship Application Requirements
Must be a senior in good standing at Wakefield High School
Must have participated in at least one Wakefield High School sports activity
Please submit your application to:
Athletic Director Office
Attn: Chancey Wolfe
Or Mail your Application to:
Wakefield Wolverine Club
Wakefield High School
2200 Wakefield Pines Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614
APPLICATION ARE DUE BY: